1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Wont Turn Left

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by FeelLikeANumber, Dec 7, 2005.

1. FeelLikeANumber

FeelLikeANumber Member

Everytime it snows either the truck or the plow break, its like their scared of snow! This time its the plow. I got in the truck the other day to drive to the store and just fot sh*ts and giggles i checked the plow controls. Much to my dismay the damn thing turns right but not left. It used to work properly (when there was no snow.) So now im kinda stuck. It still goes up, down, and turns right. Ive still managed to plow my accounts without having to turn the plow left, it would just be easier to have full control over the directions of the plow. Please help. Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated.

2. JMR

JMR Senior Member

What brand of plow...........then post for help on the appropriate plow brand forum.

3. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

JMR...Exactly..

FeelLikeANumber...If it's Electric/Hydraulic start by checking the hookup connectors. Pull them off and clean them! That's were I would start on any brand.

Good luck,Yaz