1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow wont raise

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by joelbouch, Dec 26, 2008.

1. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

ok everyone ive had it with me dealer got a year old fisher xblade last storm plow wouldnt lift but everything works fine went to the dealer that does fisher said my prussue was low told me to install a new hydrolic pump and he wont cover my warranty bc i didnt but the plow it cam with the truck when i bought so i installed the new pump same thing went back to the dealer says thers a pump adjusting screw on the passagner side at the 7oclock postion found it but the little bugger is frozen in there anyone have this problem and how did you deal with it cant wait to monday and call fisher but really wana get plow back working could need it by wed

2. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

He should have told you about the adjusting screw about the pressure the first time. Get a pressure gauge from Surplus center.com and maybe an extra hose. They are cheap on that site and some fittings to match what you have. As for the frozen screw, try some PB blaster.
    T.J.

3. joelbouch

joelbouch Senior Member

ya ill get that stuff pb blaster did nothing got a hand inpact driver and broke the bit on the screw so am thinking am screwed