1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow wont lower

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by snowplowdog, Dec 6, 2009.

1. snowplowdog

snowplowdog Member

I recently rebuilt my E-47 pump with a new base because the old one was cracked. I put the unit on the truck yesterday and it lifts and angles fine but it wont lower. Any idea what might be causing this?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Perhaps this will get you started. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=44240

If you dig around here in the Meyer forum with the search feature you'll also find a thousand other threads on this same issue as it's a very common issue on the Meyer stuff.

3. pushinsno

pushinsno Member

i just had that problem with mine and it was the a valve stuck and one of the rubber o rings was ripped when i took it out.....replaced the ring and cleaned the valve put the coil back on and it works fine now. may not fix yours but that what i did to mine