1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow won't lift or angle right.

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by KWest, Dec 20, 2008.

1. KWest

KWest Junior Member
    from MA

Setup is an E60, with a touchpad, blade is C 7.5 I bought the setup used, It has sat around for a few years. When I installed it I can't get lift or right angle. I jumped the coils and they magnetize, motor runs when I hit the buttons. When I first tried to lift the blade angled left, and thats all I have gotten it to do. I assumed solenoids were the problem so I attempted to pull them to check the O rings. I got them out, but both studs broke off. I', not exactly sure how to check the solenoids themselves. I suspect they aren't working, but I don't have any spares to try, and my local dealer wants about 190 for just one. Before I spend money on new solenoids, is there anything else I can check? When I push the up or right button on the touchpad it lights up the overload light. Left works ok, but the plade is far left already. I don't know if down/float will work since I haven't been able to raise the blade.

Thanks in advance for any help

2. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

Welcome to Plow Site

I believe that B&B just answered that question on Testing Valves a few Posts before yours.
    I have the same plow and so I store all this information just in case I have the problem.

Good luck