1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow won`t rise or go left stays right

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by finalinspector, Dec 29, 2009.

1. finalinspector

finalinspector Junior Member
    from ontario

Plow only goes to right this happens if i rise it or try to move to the left. Could it be frozen up its really cold here? It also seens to be drawing lots of power from the truck to the point where the truck amost goes dark? the plow is only a year old it is the Curtis 3000. It was working well last week so I just don`t konw Help please snow coming tonight.

Thanks Todd

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

I would check your grounds on the truck and plow harness.Have you checked the oil for jelling from the cold?

3. finalinspector

finalinspector Junior Member
    from ontario

Thanks so much for the reply. We pulled the truck and plow into the heated part of the barn. Check and tighten and the grounds check all the truck fuses and etc. Just took a good look at everything. By the time we had all that done it worked. So now we are draining the fluid and changing it. Thanks Todd