1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow wings

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by nuge, Dec 27, 2009.

1. nuge

nuge Junior Member
    from canada

:drinkup: Anyone know a rough price on a set of new plow wings for a 8' pro plus, and if they are worth getting. Pros and cons.Thanks in advance.

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

they suck if you take em off cuz blade wears and they dont then you leave trails.

they suck when you windrow as the one rides at 90* and prevents snow "throwing" so it sucks bad

you need to drill and pin the 2 rods or they come loose and fold up...that sucks...

for a huge lot wear they are a fixture on the blade i guess they are all right........but as they come for commercial lot hopping i hated them.......

3. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

thanks i was thinking of getting a set seen them for $ 200.00

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Western brand or the buyers brand? If you saw them for $200, I'd be all over that!

Dissociative, do you have a set of them?

5. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

i found them on www. ANGELO'S-supply.com /winter products snow plow site they are pro wings in the accessories but i would try ESI first