1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow wings!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Chase88, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Chase88

Chase88 Senior Member

I was wonder if i could put the pro wings from western on a 2003 MVP plow.This is not MVP plus.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

No, the wings will not work. Your plow does not have the necessary mounts for the wings on the back of the mold board. But more importantly, the curve of the mold boards from the MVP to the MVP Plus is different.

In theory I guess you could with some extreme modifying, but why bother. By then you would be further off to make your own from scratch.

3. Chase88

Chase88 Senior Member

Hey thanks man! I think im going to get the prowings from northern tool and use them.

4. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Thats what I had to do too.

5. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

I just got my plow wings from Northern Tool today. UPS dropped them off at noon time. They look to be of high quality. Now i need to get them installed on my plow.

6. IHI

IHI Senior Member
    from Iowa

Did you ever get the wings installed? I'm wanting to do the same thing to my older mvp uni mount, so looking forward to seeing pics and hearing feedback.