1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow wings

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service, Dec 17, 2007.

1. wondering if anyone has made there own like pro wings for straight blade. right now i have pro wings on mine but thought of making something little bigger and possable that will fold behind the blade so dont have to take them on and off. could you post pics of your plows with wings or something that you fabed. thanks

2. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i was thinking the same thing over the weekend. such a pita to remove and install

JR

3. i know i just leave mine on now but kind of sucks sometimes at night angled like that then only have on head light and all. ive seen a guy around here that has something like that to his boss blade. just some square sheet metal on like some sorta hinges and folds back behind the blade just dont know how would beable to keep it in place when plowing.