1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow wings

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wild bill, Sep 25, 2007.

1. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

i saw a new proto type of wings for northman snow plows that had a spring trip mechanism and adjustable stand to support the plow when off, it was very impressive !
  2. Dakotaplowboy

Dakotaplowboy Member

Hey Wild Bill
    Do you have a Northman? What kind. They make them here is Sioux Falls, I thought about getting one, but decided to go with the BOSS. It looks like a good plow. I did not like the design of there V plows, Particularly the cutting edge at the center, BIG GAP. You cannot put the wings on the V either.
  3. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

to have or not to have

no i do not have a northman but i was very impressed with several innovative ideas they have for their plows,adjustable plow stand,replaceable plow skins ,trip able plow wings.its early yet but its showing a lot of promise
  4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Several Northman plows I've seen over the years have looked IDENTICAL to Western plows. I saw one online not too long ago with what looked like Western Pro-Plus wings installed.
  5. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

they have new wings for northman they are not out yet but they will be ready soon