1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow wings?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Idealtim, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

does anybody else use wings?You know, the ones you buy and attach to the end of the plow.They make sense on paper and i wonder if i should get a pair.Not really for the with, more for the scooping like a inverted v.The ones ive looked at have the perfect angle s they scoop but also the snow will roll off if the plow is angled.

P.S.-its snowing 1,2 inches a hour at 12:00 in hamden connecticut.About an inch and a half already down.

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Yes they are worth it, do a search under ProWings, I've posted a bunch of times and there are tons of threads about them.

3. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

best $200 ive ever spent an extra 2 ft of plow blade and carries snow great
    econo blizzard 810

john

4. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

have four sets, would highly reccomend them. they are very inexpensive and only take 2 hours to install.

5. DJC

DJC Senior Member

Just got in from plowing for 14 hrs. Pro Wings never came off. If I didn't use them it would have taken me almost double. Buy them and you will be glad you did.:waving:

6. ProfessionalTou

ProfessionalTou Junior Member

7. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

I would have to agree. Its my first year using them and its amazing how much time you save using them. The Width helps out a lot. You wont' be sorry.