1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow wings on a mark III

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by packey, Dec 16, 2007.

1. packey

packey Member

Does any one know if their is a place I can find plow wings whether after market or from western for my mark III. I know she is old but I would love to keep Her fixed up right.

2. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

I have had PRO WINGS on my old cable operated Western for over 10 yrs & would not be caught with out them.

You can get them at most places & CPW has them for around $180 +SH

They save alot of time & you can use the rubber edge as a feeler to see if you are getting off the edge of drives or parking lots as they will not dig the turf up like a steel cutting edge would if you go over the edge

3. packey

packey Member

so do you have to fab anything to fit the Pro wings on the plow/

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

No, you'll need to drill some holes through the mold board but nothing other than that as far as fabrication. The pro wings are universal so theirs plenty of adjustment in the brackets to work with most any blade as long as it's not boxed on the back side (like the earlier Boss's for example)

5. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

pro wings @ northerntool.com $149.99

northerntool.com have them on SALE for $149.99 + S&H with a free $10.00 gift card
    I just ordered mine about a week ago, still not here, but they work great I,ve had them in the past.
    :bluebouncGood luck and let it snow