1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Wings for v-plow

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by mike33, Feb 20, 2006.

1. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

I have 8.2 v-plow wondering if any one has wings on there plows and how they work
    mike

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

3. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcat Service

Thanks i am convinced, i will have a pair for next season. i bought a pair HiD lights for season and i like them real well

Mike

4. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

How is the low beam on thoes Hid lights?

5. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcatservice

Very brite every one flicks there light at me. I got a good deal on them early this season my dealer had them as demo"s and sold them to me for $ 600.00 i would not of spent the full price. I cant remember last year plowing of how much different they are, but they seem to seperate the snow flakes a little better for me.

6. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Yea,$600...still a little steep for me. lol..

I operated a snow-cat that had some off-road, HID lights on it..
    wow!! I swear, you could see through 2 feet of packed snow with them:eek:

7. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcatservice

I told my wife that this year i was going to treat my self with the lights for a convience. If i was going to sit in that damn truck up to 20 hours iwas going to have them. Yes, i like how when you turn them on they start flickering from nothing to a blast. My neighbor just love when i pull out in the middle of the night.

mike