1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow wing pics.

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Dec 12, 2009.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys I am looking for pics on some home made wings for a straight blade. I am looking to add some wings on my dads 8 foot boss straight blade. Not look to make a push box out of this thing. Looking for something that is pitched forward and removable.

2. THE-BOSS-PLOWS

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

Try Google?

3. coral

coral Senior Member

allied truck equipment in grand rapids makes some steel onel, they slide on and off like the boss brand, they were around 200-300 for the set, i was very happy with them when i ran them.

4. Tosa93F250

Tosa93F250 Member

These are made by buyers, they are called Pro Wings:

[​IMG]

Northern Tool sells them for about 200bucks for the kit. They are extremely easy to use and can be removed in just a few seconds. I love them and they work very well.

5. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Can you copy a set of Pro Wings and make them angle forward more by changing the mounting hole location?

Some cardboard prototypes and some tape would help. Would you post up pics of your progress?

6. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

Not to but in on your thread but I am looking to do the same with my 8' Boss.
    Do you happen to have a Phone # and a website or even pics??

Thanks Chris

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I'd like to stick away from pro wings. Also do you have pics of the wings from allied?

8. coral

coral Senior Member

i will look thru my old pics, it might take a day or so, ill get back to you

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Thanks coral

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Bump, Bump, Bump

11. slongfellowii

slongfellowii Senior Member

Allied/Arista no longer makes them. Sorry. The person that had them made no longer works for them.