1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow will only angle left

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jersey250, Dec 12, 2006.

1. jersey250

jersey250 Member

I have a meyers E60 7.5 blade. The blade will only angle left not right, has 2 new cylinders, 2 new hoses and couplers, I put a new c coil. On the touch pad if you press right it still only goes left. but if connect both cylinders together then it will swing left or right.

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

go to meyers website they have a flow chart for problems such as this

3. Whip

Whip Member

My guess is a bad crossover valve.

4. jersey250

jersey250 Member

exactly what the problem was a bad c-valve. do you know of any placesin new jersey were I can get plow parts at a decent price, without ordering them from the internet. I bought a meyers c valve for 100.00 really expensive.

5. LON

LON Senior Member

was it hard to get the coil off? Had to pry it up w/ a screwdriver? This is a sure sign of a pressure spike. It comes from striking an object hard and fast enough that the valve sees the pressure spike before the cross-over relief works. $100 is real expensive for one....
    Lon

6. jersey250

jersey250 Member

no came out easy didn't even have to pull hard

7. Whip

Whip Member

That's pretty much the retail price for just the valve. "C" valve coil/valve is around $170

8. LON

LON Senior Member

taking money out of my own pocket then

My book shows a list price of $74.99 for just the valve. Have to check the list price on the complete solenoid assembly tomorrow.
    Lon

9. jersey250

jersey250 Member

this is a meyers piece not aftermarket
    meyers afternarket
    100.00 41.00 plus shipping