1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow width

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nysnowman, Nov 15, 2005.

1. nysnowman

nysnowman Junior Member

does anyone know the width of the 9.5 ezv when its in the v or scoop position?

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

According to the web site it is 8'10".

3. nysnowman

nysnowman Junior Member

I read that also.it says width at full angle,I didnt know if full angle meant when it was in the straight position and angled left or right,or if it meant v position

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Full angle means with one side all the way forward and the other side all the way back. They travel as far forward as backwards(or they would not be in a straight line) so you can conclude that is also the size in scoop or V. I have one of those plows on a 2500HD Chev. We bought it last year.

5. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Full scoop is 8'1" and full V is 8'9"

6. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

I know scooped it wont fit through a few bank drive throughs we do :eek: Yes, I test fit it :eek:

7. nysnowman

nysnowman Junior Member

ratlover,that is the exact reason i was asking.i do a few banks also,i wanted to know if id be shoveling these by hand.looks that way.

8. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

I think I can fit through some. Actually I back drag on both sideds and with the covering and salt we lay down I ussualy dont have to touch on the inside were I cant fir. Thats about the only place I have found I cant fit. ATM's and between parked cars ect I have no problems.