1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hydro_37, Aug 15, 2007.

1. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I am looking for either an 8 or 81/2 foor plow. It will be going on a 1989 Ford F-250. Iowa, Minn, Wisc or Ill prefered. Thanks

2. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Plow

I have an 8.5 Western Unimount for sale, in St. Louis MO don't know if that is to far.

3. hydro_37

from iowa

That's an 8 hour drive for me, so the plow would have to be a great price. But I appreciate the response. Thanks

4. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

I have a two year old Western MVP 8.5 blade for sale. It's as close to new as you will find. Always garaged kept. $3600

Questions please call 402.598.4252

5. brianhohensee@m

brianhohensee@m Junior Member
    from Iowa

plow

I have a 04 Western 8ft poly pro with new cutter and fluid. Has chevy mount though. Grimes IA $2900

6. hydro_37

from iowa

Thanks for the repiles guys. I bought a 2000 Boss RT-2 V-Plow yesterday. 9'2" and in great condition. $1700 complete. Now I just need to find the Ford mount. It came off of a 2001 Dodge if anyone needs a Dodge mount.