1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow wanted for F150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lilphil26, Feb 9, 2008.

1. lilphil26

lilphil26 Junior Member

Hey guys, im new to this but i am in the market for a used plow for a 2005 F150 crew cab. I have read on here that its not advisable to put a plow on this truck but i was told that a snoway 22 series or a western suburbanite would work without any issues so thats what im in the market for. I will be interested at the end of this plowing season(roughly early april).

Must be have downpressure if selling a snoway and wireless remote is a bonus

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have a used 7.5' Diamond trip edge with the MDII , minute mount system, comes complete with everything except headlamp adapter plugs, you will get : frame mounts, modules, controls, power harnesses and universal clevis bar

$2650 + shipping

508 753 6617
  3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I have a one year old blizzard 760 speed wing that was removed from a 2006 f-150. Very good shape, used half of last year then was removed. I can e-mail pictures if you like. $2500. Was bought for 4k last fall.