1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow wanted for 82 chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by maximus, Feb 17, 2004.

1. maximus

maximus Junior Member
    from iowa

Looking for a plow setup for an 82 chevy. Let me know if anyone has something laying around.

2. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

i have one how much you loking to spend?

3. maximus

maximus Junior Member
    from iowa

depends on the condition, brand, age, etc.. if you have any pictures I would like to see them. Thanks

4. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

i was gonna part it out but its a Meyer C-8.5 brand new mold board and cutting edge. Rebuilt pump this past spring. its off of a dodge with a straight front axle this plow will fit on it. . i was asking to get around 1500 for the plow. if you go to the thread the says F/S C-8.5 i have pics in there

5. maximus

maximus Junior Member
    from iowa

where in Minnesota are you located. I'am in the southwest corner of Iowa. I'am a bout 8 hours away from Minneapolis. I may be interested.

6. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

i 2.5 hrs north of the twin cities..... i sure we coudl work something out if you want to give me a call we can work something out..
    218-994-1191