1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow w/ jeep

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jax1013, Jul 22, 2004.

1. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

hey guys.. i have a daily driver 98 wrangler with a 6.5 blizzard...the jeep runs great in the snow.(pretty good too with the top down now) if you put some x-tra weight in the rear..the blzd is only about 250lbs..works great for small tight areas..its the perfect compliment to the bigger trucks...hello to the staten island guys...i live in great kills and been plowing for about 7 years...do some condo complexes and buisness accounts...i would like to get some bigger accounts in order to do less driving in b/t stops..you know how traffic is on si..not to mention all the suv amatuers.. drop a line jax1013@aol.com or 917 417 6611...take care..
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

a wrangler is a good plow truck you can even go 7ft you can add sand bags or whatever