1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow void the warranty?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Italiano67, May 5, 2009.

1. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Does anyone have an actual concrete answer on a Boss 8 ft 2 plow on a 2007 reg. cab with the 6.0 gas 4x4 voiding the drivetrain 100,000 mile warranty? an interested party in my truck was told that the warranty is voided if the truck has a plow. I dont think this is true. I know all the stuff with diesel extended cab trucks but my truck has the plow prep package. Let me know. thanks.

2. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Warranty

As long as you have the plow prep package you are covered, A truck without the plow prep package would void the warranty. Why give the warranty then, if it would be voided with a plow.

3. nrplowguy

nrplowguy Senior Member

When I had my Head Gaskets done on my DMAX I had to remove the mount and hide everything that had to do with the plow.