1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Video Part 2...

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by amilehighplowin, Jan 11, 2009.

1. amilehighplowin

amilehighplowin Junior Member

Still no plowing with the upgraded rig:dizzy::dizzy:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-dJubIcDBNo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-dJubIcDBNo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

don't worry it will come kinda what happened to me . another good vid

3. Squires

Squires Senior Member

Cool video, nice trucks too especially like the SD. Cureous as to how much you normally let build up on the roof top before trucking it away, or is that not really a concern?

4. lawnprolawns

lawnprolawns Senior Member

Could you even get a truck up there? I doubt it's a weight issue... maybe they could "accidentally" push it over the edge.. haha

nice video BTW. I ought to mount a tripod in the truck. I just sold all my good video equipment though..

5. skidster32

skidster32 Member

here in my neck of the woods they generally do parking garages with skids, on the upper level they have places in the concrete they just push the snow off on the the ground off the top level.

6. skidster32

skidster32 Member

here in my neck of the woods they generally do parking garages with skids, on the upper level they have places in the concrete they just push the snow off onto the ground off the top level.

7. skidster32

skidster32 Member

sorry for the two posts

8. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

Nice job on the video editing! Enjoyed it. What type of mount you have for the camera?

I love coming here when it's 90° out and watching plowing videos. Makes you feel like you're plowing and cools you off!

9. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry Guys...but I posted this vid with another profile because my "bladeScape2" profile was having some problems, but thanks for the replies.

10. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

I use what they call a "suction cup monopod" costs about 18 bucks at bestbuy.

11. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

Thanks for the info. Been trying to figure out how to mount a camera in the truck.