1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Vid from yesterday

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mcwlandscaping, Dec 17, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

My girlfriend shot a few of these clips while i was plowing...just a few of me stacking snow and james' D-max dump w/ XtremeV stacking with me at a strip mall....will make a MUCH better one next time! :) So....enjoy what you can of this :)

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i128.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid128.photobucket.com/albums/p169/mcwlandscaping/Plowing12-16-07.flv"></embed>

2. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

wow a plow video without bad 80's music.. there is a god afterall..

:)

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

you guys must be in LOVE. i cant wait to plow to have some alone time(maybe a mexican or too). lol:waving:

4. Blacksmokey

Blacksmokey Junior Member

Most 80s music kicks ***, bet it's better than the stuff you listen to.:D:p

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2007
  5. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Good video. I really like the ending "since I know you will ask" :drinkup:

Deffinatly found a good g/f. She goes plowing with you!!!

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Nice vid Mike!....Good to see the Chevy in action!

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice video and good job on the girl. All mine does is complain when I go plowing. Blah blah blah... she went once and loved it, but still won't swallow her pride. Good catch! That isn't 80's music guys. It a recent Jason Aldean song. Get with it!:Dxysport

8. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

Nice vid :drinkup:

9. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Hey its nice to see your guys videos. Awsome song also! love jason aldean! Keep the videos coming!

10. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Cool! But you need a SnoFoil so all that white stuff doesn't come blowing and flying over the blade. It really helps and works surprisingly well. I need to do some videos but when ever i have a someone with me they are out of the truck working doing shoveling at the commercial lots and drives. I got no time for fun:rolleyes:

11. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice video... How many inches did you get?

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Why can't I see it? I get the quicktime logo and a question mark and when I click I get nothing.

13. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I think you did a good job with the video! If Mike complains too much, just let us know and we'll fix em!

Mike I think I may want to hire her to video tape my truck plowing too.

14. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

excellent video!

I love my wife but not sure I would want her plowing with me. she notorious for just talking on the phone and there is no way i could handle that for 15+hours.

15. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

Nice video. I took my girl once, had to take her home after the first lot. She got sick. LOL

16. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

No bobcat action? jeeez. We got about 8 inches there, 8-10 at other locations we do.
    My gf hasn't gone with me yet, doubt she'd want to go out for my 20+ hr route:dizzy:...she doesn't like me being out that much either but I don't mindpayup

17. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

asphalt cowboy nice choice and nice girl

18. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

Wow whats all that white stuff... Seems like everyone has been getting it except us...:mad:

19. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Pete was not at property when the videos were shot! Next time i'm back at the mall i'll take some real good videos of everything :)

My girlfriends the best...she say's she loves plowing and wants to keep coming, i just don't believe her :)

Thanks for the comments guys, my girlfriend feels a part of the PS family now lol...her names Danielle BTW

20. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

where abouts is that in nashua we do the landscaping for circuit city, target and uncle bobs storage up there. is it close?