1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow type?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by 99tjer, Feb 15, 2012.

1. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

I just purchased a 1997 f350 dump with a pto from a municipality. It has a 8' meyer blade and all I can read on it is Part ?8 Part# 928? . On the A frame is 13608 painted.Plow is run off the Pto, can anyone tell me what style plow this might be based on this lil bit of info?Not familiar with Meyers, but need to know for future parts purchases.I believe this to be the original on the truck, have every other piece of info ever done to the truck except this. Thanks
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Well 13608 is ez mount a frame p/n...if you go to Meyers website you can look at the various mold boards and mounts they have used over the years
  3. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Thanks Jim. Makes sense, go to the source, I guess thats why I didn't think of that!