1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Trucks For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by W.L.S.27, Feb 18, 2016.

1. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Hey All,

We are downsizing this year and have several trucks, trailers, and multiple pieces of equipment to sell. Feel free to contact me at: (630)-461-2107 with questions or for more information on any of the items posted.

1. 04' F-450 flatbed dump. 6.0 diesel engine. Includes 9' Western Pro-Plus straight blade and SnowEx VMAXX 8500 vbox spreader. Both are in good working order. Rebuilt back of the spreader last year after it was backed into something. New rear auger bearing and spinner assembly, replaced vibrator this year. included are custom fabricated 4' removable sides and rear barn doors to allow easy access to pallets and material in the truck. 4x4 and heat all good. No A/C (it's a work truck), tires in good shape. Some surface rust on bottom of doors and rockers. Quarter panel on both sides are rusted through near the bottom of the wheel well. All lighting on the box has been replaced with LED. Set up for towing w/ brake controller. Just put over 3k into a new turbo and other misc. engine items, as well as new front brakes. (Have detailed receipts if needed). Truck is still in service and may be used for snow removal (depending on weather), so mileage may increase. Asking $20,000 OBO.

2. 02' 1 ton dump w/ very low mileage. Spring of 2014 we took the truck in, replaced the floor in the dump body, reinforced several weak points in the box, sandblasted and painted the entire dump body and frame, and replaced all lighting w/ LED. Includes 8.5' Western Pro-Plus straight blade which was completely disassembled, sandblasted, painted, and rebuilt with new hardware before last plowing season. Fluid film has been applied on a regular basis to keep the rust off. Electric/hydraulic dump works great, 4x4 and heat all good. No A/C (it's a work truck), will need tires. Some surface rust starting on bottom of doors, rockers, and quarter panels (where they all get it). There is a small area on the size of the dump body that is starting to rust and will need some attention. All set up for towing w/ new brake controller. The truck is currently is currently setup with controller and wiring for a gas v-box spreader. We have an 8' Bonnell stainless steel v-box that can be included with the sale for extra $$. Can be discussed with seriously interested buyers. Truck is still in service and may be used for snow removal (depending on weather), so mileage may increase. Asking $12,000 OBO.

More to follow... Thanks for looking!

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

2. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Additional Pictures

I'm having issues uploading pictures of the Dodge. I have more pictures of both. Let me know if you are interested and I can send them over via email.

3. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Mileage

Sorry... forgot to mention mileage. The Ford has about 91,000 and the Dodge about 46,000. Motivated to sell these things. Make me an offer!

4. jet0455

jet0455 Junior Member

5. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Jet,
    Dodge is sold. Still have the Ford available. I'm asking $16,500 if your interested.

6. joea47

joea47 Junior Member

Any info on the trailers ?

7. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Joea,
    All I have left is a 2014 American Hauler 8.5x22 enclosed. 10,000lb GVW, ramp door, setup for landscaping with Green Touch racks. Workbench and shelving for fuel cans, etc. up front. Overall in great shape. I'm asking $8,000.