1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow truck Wanted SE Pa

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by HDALLC, Dec 19, 2006.

1. HDALLC

HDALLC Junior Member

Im in the Pottstown Pa area Im looking for a decent Plow truck, i really dont want to spend more than 3k for it really doesnt matter what make they all let you down eventually i just want something that runs good and will get me thru the season
    Thanks

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

3k for a decent plow truck that get you thru the season. :rolleyes: :D :D xysport

3. BigDave12768

On a more serious note. Go on eBay they have a few good old Dodges 87-89 for under 3k in decent condition. My first plow truck was 87 Dodge 1500 and the thing was the greatest. No frilly eletric windows to stop working. The heat cranked and started every time. The have solid axels and the parts are cheap. Ford and Chevys always seem way to beat looking in that era. The Dodges seem to have held up better. For an extra grand I bet you could find a cummins. I just sold my 94 with a plow for 5k but needed a little work

4. BigDave12768