1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow/ Truck/salt Spreader In Michigan !!!!!!!!!! For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 7tcutty, Apr 1, 2006.

1. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

WESTERN PLOW FITS OLDER 73-87 CHEVY TRUCKS I HAVE PLOW/PUMP/FRAME/CONTROLER/MISC WIRING/ I REALLY DONT KNOW IF ITS EVERYTHING OR NOT i havent even touched this stuff since i bought it all

$650 for plow stuff

87 gmc 1/2 ton 4wd with 3.42 axles. new trans TBI 350 decent tires newer 4" lift really SOLID TRUCK it needs a fuel pump for it to run again. when you turn the lights on it shuts the truck off the previous owner said it was a alternator ( sound like BS to me) its a hell of a truck brand new HD hitch on the back of it

1000$

BUYERS 750-800lb hitche spreader i have wireing and controls still hooked up in my other truck works good motor is 1 year old. I only used this thing once over this winter so i have NO NEED fer it..

600$ complete

BUY EVERTHING LISTED HERE 2000$ FIRM

EMAIL ME CALL ME BEST WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ME

williaka@iserv.net
    517-202-3971
    Karl J Williams

2. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Still for sale?

3. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

only thing left is the salt spreader wich i wont use this year..

i have tossed around the idea of selling my current plow truck.. i would have to have 4000 for it complete with everthing plow and spreader. new rear diff with locker new wheels tires ect ect ect. fully wired and ready to go puttin a new rad and trans cooler in it end of the month. but i also know thats a hefty price for a 86 chevy 4x4. i personally dont beleive that you can find a 73-87 chevy truck as dependable and turn key, ready to work for that kind of cash..

but thats what it would take to get that truck offn me i love my truck i cant wait till the snow flies to i can drive it!

4. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

salt spreader still for sale?