1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow truck on Craigslist (funny)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigDave12768, Apr 24, 2009.

1. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Ok...so maybe it's not the prettiest thing you've ever seen, but this truck runs very well
    1990 F250 with Fisher Plow
    I just drove it in from Salem. It goes down the road straight, it has lots of power...I couldn't even find an oil leak!
    The frame is in great shape, The body is fair; it has been customized by dents and some rust and the paint was applied by the master painter Krylon.
    The interior has the much sought-after "duct tape" factory option. The seat looks just like someone duct taped over holes in the upolstery (this is a very rare option!)
    The plow is in good shape but leaked all fluid out of it and now it goes real slow (airbound?) It does what it is supposed to: it goes up, it goes down, it pushes snow. What more can you ask of a plow? Oh yeah, goes side to side, also.
    Heat gets hot, Manual A/C gets cool (by rolling down the windows and driving fast) Anyway I need to downsize my fleet 'o car and trucks, so come buy this thing 203.631.5425