1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow truck in Long Island

Discussion in 'Networking' started by tjdozerman, Jan 6, 2011.

1. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

I have a 1 ton with plow in Suffolk County, NY. Im looking for work. 631 320 6549

2. CoastalPlowing

CoastalPlowing Junior Member

TJ If you are willing to come to western nassau I got work for you . . . . .

3. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

I can go pretty much anywhere. I also have a 2007 80 HP john deere tractor w/ loader here with me. How much work would you have available?

4. CoastalPlowing

I don't think the work I have requires a tractor of that size I have a 18hp tractor with a plow for the smaller driveways and big walkways along with 2 snowblowers although i do have a few jobs that I could use a plow truck as i don;t have one in my arsenal yet its next years venture . . . I am working on a few more properties as we speak as soon as i have them on board I will def have an amount of work where i will be in a position to hire a sub ........

5. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

Sounds like a plan. If you need a hand give me a call. 304 481 0781 or 631 320 6549

6. CoastalPlowing

You got it!

7. trash it

trash it Junior Member

I have two bob cats heated cabs and plow truck i have work but if you need me to move snow call me WILL SUB 631-241-7683 or 631 728-5701 long island east end

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011