1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Truck for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Selling my 2001 Ford F350 7.3 Powerstroke diesel. Truck has 176k miles - Automatic - 4x4 - Good tires - Good shape - Western 8.5' MVP Plus - Salt Dogg SHPE2000 spreader - Ready to work and make money

Call or text Brant at 262-323-1134 - my email is brantnbr1@yahoo.com - I can text or email pics and I'll try and post them here soon

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Price?.....

3. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Good question

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Forgot that. I'm asking $16,000 with salter. Check it out and make offers if interested. Motivated to sell, I need a new truck that will better suit me for fertilizing and landscaping work

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Salter may be spoken for already. I need to finalize that offer with a friend that is interested in it.

6. Brant'sLawnCare

7. Brant'sLawnCare

Bump! Still available

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Still available - negotiable

9. Brant'sLawnCare

New price! Asking $13,500 with no salter. I think a friend is buying that. Need to sell this week!

10. Sawboy

Ya may wanna refresh a link to the truck, or better yet, post the pics here.

11. Brant'sLawnCare

12. TCLandscaping

TCLandscaping Senior Member

Wish you were closer!

13. Sawboy

Any interior pics? Also, if you can't post from your phone, email them to your computer, and post from there. That's what I did.

14. Brant'sLawnCare

I can make a trip out to Toledo Ohio if you'd like... have a friend there I could visit

15. Brant'sLawnCare

Ya I can get you some. It's slightly messy right now because I've been using it again recently for fertilizing. I could meet you somewhere if you're serious. I need to sell this truck so I can get some stuff for winter.