1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow truck for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maverick, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

I don't know this is in the wrong place. I am leaving Alaska in 2-3 weeks and need to know what I have to do with this truck. I'll have to pack up this computer soon. If I don't have a buyer I am going to leave it up here and try to sell it closer to snow time. I will deliver to lower 48 free of charge to any serious buyer.

01' Chevy 3500 reg cab, Duramax Diesel-Allison, 4x4 w/push button TC, LS trim, PW, PL, Ait, Tilt, Cruise, Keyless entry, AM/FM/CD, self dimming mirror w/comp & temp, power and heated mirrors, rear window defogger, 4" Kennedy Diesel exhaust, Bilstein shocks, 101" x 8' 11" aluminum flatbed body, gooseneck hitch, (6) polished 19.5 Alcoa wheels, Factory plow and tow package, 9' Sno-Way plow w/steel back board and wings, Fog lamps, Beacon, Lund SS screen front, Bug shield, (6) stock steel wheels-no rubber plus spare,122,000 miles.
    Truck is mechanicaly sound as the day I drove it off the lot. Oil change light doesn't reset. Some pin head size paint chips on the front of the hood. Has a crack in the windshield. There has been warranty done. Everything has been fixed and runs excellent. Here the VIN# so you can get a copy of the records from any dealer.
    VIN>1GCJK34161F127062

Price is $16,000 complete.
    Don't need the plow, $15,000
    Don't need the plow & flatbed $14,300
    Don't want the plow, flatbed, & Alcoa's $13,000

I would like to sell it complete. There has been lots of interest in my 19.5 conversion. If I can't sell the truck complete, the set will sell for $1700.

Pics were taken today. Let me know if you are seriously interested. Email in sig or 907-357-6317
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks everyone.
    Jeff

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

Might want to put it HERE

Nice looking Chebbie

~Nate~