1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Truck For Sale - Maryland

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snow_Pusher, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Snow_Pusher

Snow_Pusher Junior Member

REPOST WITH MODIFICATION: I have a 96 Dodge Ram 2500 we are looking at getting rid of. It comes with or without a 9' Western Unimount plow.

Truck is a 96, with reg cab and 8' bod. 4x4 with a V10. and approximately 80k miles. The body is in good shape, bed is a bit beat up from pallets and stone but nothing major. The tailgate has a dent in it from backing into the handle of a trailer. Other than that the exterior is in good condition. New carpet on the interior (2 yrs old). The drivers seat has a tear in it from getting in and out and the headliner is starting to come lose. A little TLC and this can all be fixed.

Its a good strong work truck ready to go.

We replaced ALL the brake lines 2 years ago, and ALL the transmission lines in October of this year. Just had the transmission completely rebuilt, & new torque converter. Also has new brakes all around. New HD Battery Spring of 2006. Truck is ready to work.

Would take $6500 for the package or $4500 for truck only.

Plow is western 9' unimount. I purchased last year from a freind of mine which used it lightly for two seasons. Plow is 4 years old now I think and is in excellent condition.

I also have a three meyers tailgate spreaders (older style - yellow). They have all been remounted so they slide directly into your hitch reciever. All in working condition, hoppers in good shape. I only have one variable speed controller unit.

Heres a few pictures I found. Of course the meyers plow has been replaced with a western now, (and no we dont have the meyers plow any more)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These pictures are from last season. I have a couple of recent pictures which I can email if necessary.

2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

truck

I will give you 5000 inspected

3. Nathan Minich

Nathan Minich Junior Member

Rob...Please get in touch with me again...I haven't heard back from you for several weeks about this truck...

4. Tiller1240

Tiller1240 Junior Member

Bump Bump Bump