1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow this driveway

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 042500hd, Dec 29, 2004.

1. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

Don't know about you guys but my frame would bottom.

badhousing.jpg

2. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

that can't be real.... can it?

Who would do that?

3. z71Worker

z71Worker Member

maybe its a condo on the side of a ski slope... ski right out!! :rolleyes:

4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I dont think i would touch that job even with a snowblower or a shovel , let alone my truck....

5. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

i can't believe that they could pour the concrete on that one. hope they don't have kids with bikes! :dizzy:

6. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

there is a drive like the one closet in the picture by mytown. I couldn't see how a car wouldn't bottom out drivin up it :confused:

7. PLANET

PLANET Member

Cannot stay as a finished product :nono: . A car will bottom out on the bumpers. OOPPPPPPPPPs. Bad planning by rookie :help: builders.

8. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Has to be a doctored picture. But if it was real...it'd be easy to plow. Just throw a rock at the driveway, an avalanche will occur, and when it stops simply push the snow off to the sides and waa-laa! Done.

Buck

9. Midwest BuildIt Inc

You know what i would love to do , sit there and watch the first guy try and pull out of his driveway in the mournig after a fresh snow or ice storm. Or maybe the guy that wakes up and has to get to the bottom of his driveway for his paper , that could be fun.............

10. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

You guys are all looking at this picture the wrong way...

This row of houses are a dream come true!

There is a fortune sitting there...because no one including the owners would want to do it!

Buy about a dozen $10 plastic snow shovels and pick up a truck load of out of work Mexican landscapers...unleash them on the driveways and you can buy a new plow truck after one snow season with the profits :eek:

11. Edgewater

Edgewater Member

bottoming out aside, the drives we have here that are a little less steep are heated with glycol heating systems ao the snow melts as it falls.

12. ace911emt

ace911emt Member

You are all looking at this wrong, this is an empty lake and all the houses have boat ramps! :rolleyes:

13. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

you guys figured out all wrong......heated driveways,i bet anymoney the builder had heated coil drives put in.

14. maurader

maurader Member

Here's a better angle. I would never buy a house with a driveway like that.

driveway.jpg

15. Midwest BuildIt Inc

wow is all i can say , these people that are gonna live here will have to own lifted 4x4's with v8's and at least 36" tires to get up there.not sure i would even shovel that , maybe for a 100 bucks . i like the dry lake theory. makes more sence.

16. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

how did you get an image as well? is this a fake or real driveway?

17. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

18. sgthawkusmc

sgthawkusmc Member

Anybody hear of building codes? I don't think that would be legal... you never know though. You can't build in wetlands either, but that happens every day.

19. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Im sure if ya have enough money you can get past any building code ya want. LOL.

20. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Sorry I still dont buy it. There is no way the planning dept would allow this to happen. The photo has to been altered.....Rob