1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow subs wanted in Milwaukee west suburbs ($65.00 per hour)

Discussion in 'Employment' started by badgerfan, Oct 23, 2013.

1. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Growing landscape company is looking to add 1 or 2 reliable subcontractors to our winter snow team. we plow a combination of residential and small to medium commercial accounts. If you are looking to put your truck/plow to work or know someone who is looking for more work then let me know guys. Thanks. Pay is $65.00 per hour plus bonuses.

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Interested. I'm in Illinois, one hour from Miller Park, but if that works for you, I am more than willing to talk. I have a '13 Ram 2500 with a 9'-6" Snowdogg V plow.

3. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

If your ok with a little drive we got plenty of work. Send me a private message with your phone number and I will call you in the next day or so. My phone ill be calling from will be a 608 area code