1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Subs Needed Statewide VA 3-6-13 Storm

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Perfectcutca, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

I need to have back-ups and many more subs if we get what they are calling for. I have many large sites that can use multiple trucks skid steers n back hoes.

Spreader trucks needed also. Please email me at: Nicholas Lopez@perfectcutva.com

Must have insurance and reliable trucks and personal.

Outta state contractors are welcome to.
  2. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

3. bigalandson

bigalandson Junior Member

I'm responding to your add on plow site I have a snow removal business in ny with 5 plow trucks. Please let me know your location and rate of pay. U can email me at bigalslandscapin@aol.com or call me at 5167327323.
    Thank you

4. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

Our location is fredericksburg va however we have sites all over the state of va. Staunton, harrisonburg, max meadows, Danville, ruther glen, colonial heights, Providence forge fredericksburg manassas, woodbridge, Dumfries.

All sites are in 3+ but most are in 6+

Trucks we pay $75/hr
    Most likely paid in 10 days some sites are 30 days
    If you bring your own salt we pay $15/ per bag spread.
    Most sites will use over a pallet.

Skid steers & tractors with plow or push box 8' or bigger $110

Thet are saying currently over 24/hours of snowfall for most sites however there are a few that are in change over areas.
  5. rjm06590

rjm06590 Member
    from de

Depending how the storm tracks we may be able to come down from DE. Hard to promise right now.