1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow subs needed Baltimore Md and surrounding

Discussion in 'Employment' started by chestert5, Dec 12, 2007.

1. chestert5

chestert5 Junior Member

looking for quality drivers with own trucks $85-100/hr and drivers for ours $25-30/hr. for Baltimore area 1st shift will get insurance or bring your own. Also looking for skidloader Columbia Md area Let us know asap
  2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

What do you have and need
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

if they paid that much here in cleveland I would pick up some of that work. Had guy call me and asked to do some sub work a couple of weeks ago and i was not full yet and i asked what are you paying and he said $45 an hour and i said you must be joking. I told him i could go out and pick up 10 more residentials and make 10 times that in the same amount of time., he was not amused when I laughed at him over the phone, I kind of wish it was face to face so he could see my facial expression. But i am sure he found some cheap plowers that all they see is more:drinkup:
  4. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

CASH? YES 45-90 DAYS NO
  5. richardb200373

richardb200373 Junior Member

Baltimore plow driver

I would be interested in driving for you. Feel free to call me or email. 540-888-3588, 540-771-4401 or barreraranch@yahoo.com Thanks.
  6. MD Firefighter

MD Firefighter Junior Member

7. PM/FF

PM/FF Junior Member

Harford County also... Have a '01 F-250 7.3L with Meyer 7'6'" plow ready to go.

mkalck8085@att.net or cell # 443-807-8738

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  8. MD Firefighter

looks good Mike
  9. MD Firefighter

well.....so much for pushing this weekend lol. damn rain
  10. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I Have plenty of loaders in columbia....where do you need help?