1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow sub needed in Fairfax Virginia area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by PPMan, Oct 20, 2007.

1. PPMan

PPMan Member
    from Va.

Looking for a plowing sub with own pickup truck in Northern Va. able to work late night/early morning hours if needed.

2. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Help

I'm in Raleigh NC and if it rains here and you have frozen stuff I'd travel up to help you.

3. tccortes1

tccortes1 Junior Member

Hi,

Let me know if you are still looking for Sub contractor, I live and work around the area. I have a '03 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, And 7.5 Meyers Commercial poly. And also i have a Buyers salt spreader. I'm flexible with the schedule. Give me a call (240)503-2961, Or
    Email me, Tccortes1@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Tommy

4. PPMan

PPMan Member
    from Va.

Where are you located, in MD?
    I'd prefer someone local since it takes so long to get around this area when it starts snowing.

5. tccortes1

tccortes1 Junior Member

Hi,

I lived across wilson Brigde in Fort washington, Md., off RT.210. I can be in around Fairfax Va.,At lesser time.
    If you are still looking for a Subcontractor?, Let me know.(301)503-2961, or Email Tccortes1@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Tommy

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  6. PPMan

PPMan Member
    from Va.

7. PPMan

PPMan Member
    from Va.

Almost that time!

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I am hoping to sub for RGRIMES this winter and if he goes, I'll go. (if I can)