1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow stuck angled to the left

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by cclc1021, Jan 9, 2011.

1. cclc1021

cclc1021 Junior Member

I have a Meyers e47 pump and when I connected everything the plow is stuck angled to the left. I checked my fluids and everything was ok. Even tried getting in between a tree and backing up with the plow on the tree but still would budge. Then I disconnected the plow, flipped it on it's face and still can't push the angle arms over to the middle or to the right. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  2. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

Check the couplers First, they are very bad for going bad. They are cheap and easy to replace. It sounds like that is what is wrong, If you can't get any couplers to test it just take them off and use a 1/4 Pipe thread threaded coupling if the plows will move from side to side then the couplers are bad. Let us know what happens.
  3. cclc1021

cclc1021 Junior Member

Thanks Fordsuvparts it was the couplers. Once replaced them it worked like like a champ!!!!