1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow sticks when fully angled to right

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by vortec5.7, Nov 24, 2010.

1. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

i have a minute mount 1 that i replaced all pins and both pistons s2 cartage is brand new s3 is off my back up truck i also replaced coils and cleaned all connections, but when i fully angle the plow to the right it sticks so i have to drop the blade put the truck in reverse to get it to move any ideas on what this could be? :realmad:

2. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

could the plow possibly be over angling?

3. equip guy

equip guy Member

check the guides under the A frame. See if they are wider or narrower than one another. This can sometime cause the plow to get hung up if it id not tracking properly when pivoting, it can also "wedge it self" when fully angled in a certain direction, It might be jocked

4. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

ill take a picture tomorrow of the guides and put it up i never thought of that though

5. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

i checked the guides they are fine the motor sounds very quiet though and when i put the blade on the ground to angle it it wont move i no it is not the pump or filter as the filter is brand new and the pump is newer jumped the motor it was still the same volume didnt get louder.

6. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

i think i got it cross over relief valve was bad