1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow SO SLOW

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by z71plowguy, Nov 24, 2008.

1. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

i hooked my plow back up for this year and my blade will not go up unless the truck is reved to 4500rpm and i need ither a new ,pump or w way to get it up faster and also higher

2. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

sounds like either a pump or motor problem,,, depending on how much money you want to stick in it there are a few options for you...

3. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

I Might have a new pump for you at a good deal Ill know later this week PM me on friday if ur intrested

4. mcginner

mcginner Junior Member

I'd check your connections corrosion and lose wires.

5. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

yah my pump runns off a belt from my motor and all the controles are on the inner fender i am not sure how old the plow is but the truck is a 93 i was told it may be a cloged screen thanks guys