1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow snows, salt spreaders, wiring, bracket, strobe stuff, and more

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Jan 26, 2010.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

plow shoes, salt spreaders, wiring, bracket, strobe stuff, and more

selling all this stuff that i have no use for any more and tired of looking at it

the shoes im told were off a meyers plow but dont know for sure and was told they would fit westerns and boss plows also dont know selling both shoes for $65 shipped and they come with what ever washers were on them in the pics

next is amber warning lights i have 3 of them all 3 work good but one the plug has came off (they were the ones that you plug in your cig ligher or any 12V source like the cig ligheter) $25 for each shipped or buy them all and its $60 shipped and also have a like dual thing (pretty much you can run 2 lights off 1 12V source) lost these pics but will go take more and up load them soon

then i have some wiring for whelen strobe lights like the ones that you dill in the head and tail lights also might have some of the flashing bulbs ill have to check what all i got and how much wiring is there (checking interest on it will get more info and price after i go through the box if any one is interested in this stuff)

Then some red grill strobe lights i got from Dissociative a while ago and never used them think i paid $80 shipped will sell for $70 shipped for both them pic will be on here later

Then some wiring from a 1998 dodge ram for a meyers plow set up and have the light switch with the wiring (no controller) $70 shipped for it all

Also have a curtis plow bracket for 1994-2002 dodge trucks it says from the web site that 1994-2001 1500 will work and 1994-2002 2500 and 3500 will work double check with a dealer to make sure first but just have the bracket and its used so its a little rusty and it will need new bolts they had to get cut off and one end i think it was drivers side back got cut a little bit but you use like 8-10 bolts to hold it to your frame so just get a big washer or some thing and it will be fine $475 shipped

also have 2 buyers hitch mount spreaders none of them have controllers

one is newer (2005) and works good little rust on it its the 331lb suv one i have most of the wiring from this one and also have a brand new switch you can have to run it $450 pick up only

then have another one that can be fixed or used for parts the frame is junk the hitch mount part is gone it rusted away there is alot of rust on the frame dont know the year looks to be the same size as the better one i have motor works and the box and lid are there and not cracked $150 pick up only no wiring no controller box

This should be all the stuff i got for now to sell for now i might find more stuff as i keep digging

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  2. bigmudder77

from wooster

3. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

I'm interested in the amber lights, any pics?

4. bigmudder77

from wooster

[​IMG]

2 out of the 3 have broken 12V source things i have one of them but the other one got lost some how but there $45 shipped for every thing there

5. bigmudder77

from wooster

any one want any of this stuff

6. bigmudder77

from wooster

the $150 buyers salt spreader is sold

still have every thing else

7. bigmudder77

from wooster

bump all this stuff needs to go

8. rph802

rph802 Junior Member

how big is the hitch mount on the spreader?? can you use sand in it?

Thanks

9. bigmudder77

from wooster

its the 331lb one dont know if it can take sand or not i just used salt through it

10. bigmudder77

from wooster

bump still got all this stuff