1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow side 12 pin harness mvp

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by POWERSTROKE 350, Oct 30, 2008.

1. POWERSTROKE 350

POWERSTROKE 350 Junior Member

my unimount mvp needs a new plow side 12 pin harness. are all of the 12 pin repair harnesses the same or do i need to pay close attention? anyone who has done this before and can give me some adivce it would be much appreciated

2. LHL Inc.

LHL Inc. Member

I did it to my mvp and it was not all that bad, I think they are the same for all older mvps. I just told the dealer what i needed and they had it in stock. I would say if you replace one you just as well do the pickup and the plow sides because i replaced one and about a month later i had it in the shop doing the other side. Just take your time and heat shrink all of the splices really good.:realmad::gunsfiring: