1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow setup with duramax

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by kman67rsss, Oct 24, 2013.

1. kman67rsss

kman67rsss Junior Member
    from NH

I'm looking for some suggestions on setting my 2010 CCSB up for a plow. I know this has been discussed before but wondering if im missing anything. The t bars are already cranked due to larger tires on the truck when I bought it. There's 265/75/16 now just never touched the bars. I've looked into the gusset plates. They don't seem to be an issue to do. Ballast seems like a big deal but not a problem to do. My warranty is up on driveline and my 5 years will be up shortly on the engine. I will not be doing this commercially. Just my driveway and possibly my in laws occasionally. Any suggestions would be great including what plows to look into or run away from. Currently looking at fisher, boss, and snodogg 8fters. Thanks.