1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow setup wanted 99 F250 superduty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by carmelor, May 28, 2009.

1. carmelor

carmelor Junior Member

I live in CT, I am looking for a complete plow setup for a 99 F250. Please email me at Carmelo_JR@hotmail.com if you have anything...

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

3. carmelor

carmelor Junior Member

Thats a big plow, I'm looking for somethign smaller and I don't want to spend more than 1500. If you can do it for 2K I'll talk to my wife. Let me know

4. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

The only you can put together for 1500 is a MM1 set up. I got the wires you need for $250. A set of push plates will cost you about $250 and then a member on board has a mm2 for 1600. You would only need a controller.

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

My bad, I thought you were going to do commercial plowing. If you're just looking for a cheapy then I would suggest using your local Craig's List. There are lots of people on there selling their old stuff.

Good luck

6. carmelor

carmelor Junior Member

I'm looking for a 7 to 8 footer thats in good condition, I don't want the bottom of the barrel and I don't need commercial. I need something in the middle...

7. carmelor

carmelor Junior Member

I've been looking on craigs list and I can't find many that will fit a 99, I'm finding plenty that will fit 97 and older...

8. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

9. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Is yours a F250 Super Duty or a F250 LD?

10. carmelor

carmelor Junior Member

It is a 99 F250 SuperDuty, ext cab 8 foot bed...

11. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Look at my post in the used items fisher minute mount 2 8ft. good shape.

12. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I have a 8' Diamond MD II Trip edge that processing right now, , I have some photo's of what it will be like when completed. It will be complete with everything needed to complete an install.

if your interested give me a call 508 753 6617
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I have a 8' Diamond MD II Trip edge that processing right now, , I have some photo's of what it will be like when completed. It will be complete with everything needed to complete an install.

if your interested give me a call 508 753 6617
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]