1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Refurbishing

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by blogsdon, Apr 2, 2011.

1. blogsdon

blogsdon Member

Anyone know of someone to refurbish plow in northern Ohio. Or at least close. Would travel some.

I tried the search function and did not find any. I remember looking at a thread of someone who did this in Michigan but can't find it.

Thanks for any help.

Brian

2. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Just do it yourself. Unless you are looking to rebuild the pump, everything else is very user freindly. If your not sure about things, take lots of pictures, and get a manual for your plow. The first one I did took a few weeks, but I had it sandblasted and powdercoated. I have it down to a science now and can have one completed in about a week.

3. blogsdon

blogsdon Member

where are you located? I am familiar with northwest Ohio. If your interested i would pay toy to do it I have health problems not able to do on my own.

Brian

4. x.system

x.system Senior Member

This thread?
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=110197

I'm doing 4 westerns and 1 boss next week.

5. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

blogsdon pm sent.