1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Recommendations for 1993 GEO Tracker

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by wsmm, Jul 21, 2009.

1. wsmm

wsmm Member

Looking for recommmendations for a plow for a 1993 GEO Tracker 2 Dr. 4 wheel drive. Live in Mid-Michigan and I have a long dirt drive to plow.

2. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Yup I' m the creator of that one of a kind Mini Meyer, I 've been waiting for a call from Cleveland for either a contract or a slap on the wrist for using their name, lol

Here's is what i wished I could have found before making that plow, it would have made things a lot easier!

They use a simple 'front hitch reciever, I'm sure you could check with Resse or hidden hitch, EZ lift or any other hitch manufacturer for out of the box front hitch, or have a welder fab one up
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  4. ema

ema Junior Member

Maybe this geo tracker parts have them . Why not try visiting them.There I hope that one helps.
  5. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I think a 21" shovell will do er just fine :drinkup:

I'd seriously look into a different vehicle!
  6. samjr

samjr Senior Member

u can try this

just JKing with ya man i like the fisher stuff myslefxysport

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

The only plow that I can think of that might work is a Snow Bear.
  8. festerw

festerw Senior Member

9. 98tacoma

98tacoma Junior Member

You might want to check out a Snowsport. I have one for my Tacoma and love it. I remember somebody on this board had one for a Tracker as well. Some people may not think that it is a "real" plow but it works great for me. Depends on what you are looking for. I wouldn't want to use it to do 20 drives but for 1 or 2 it's great. You can pm me if you have any specific questions.