1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jlb2500hd, Dec 2, 2005.

1. jlb2500hd

jlb2500hd Member
    from N.Y

I have a 7'6" poly max plow with an e-60 pump, about 3 years old, my problem is sometimes the plow won't raise or angle, the solenoid just clicks, i replaced the solenoid but still the same problem, could it be a problem with the pin connector between truck and plow? if so where can i find a new connector? Thanks for any help you can give.
  2. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Start with connections. I would take apart and clean all hot and ground wires. If you still have problems then I would look at pump motor...
  3. Killswitch

Killswitch Senior Member

Try expanding the pins inside the connector and such but if I were you I would hardwire the motor, selenoid and lights old school and junk that pin connector.

They have the wire kit for like 35 bux.

And remember that dielectric grease and fluid film are our friends.
  4. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Could the secondary ground wire have come loose or corroded?
    Mine exhibited similar behavior when I forgot to hook it up.