1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow problems

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by chefsing, Nov 17, 2009.

1. chefsing

chefsing Junior Member

I have a fisher plow that has trouble moving left and it goes up very slowly?

2. WeDoSnowplowing

WeDoSnowplowing Senior Member

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Sounds like your having a issue with the S3 valve but a better description of exactly what its doing would help, i.e. is it trying to raise while angling, jerking, does pump sound like its straining can you push the blade side to side by hand?

4. chefsing

chefsing Junior Member

if my older fisher plow moves slowly up and to the left , would that be a pump problem or a control valve issue?

5. WeDoSnowplowing

6. Crash935

Dont know, you didnt answer any questions to help solve the problem, the more info the better, so try again.

7. WeDoSnowplowing

What was your question? Was for chefsing .

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  8. Crash935

And how would you know he hasnt looked at them, he was back on at 2:39 again today!

9. WeDoSnowplowing

I missed read the Thread before my post worked 16 hours today. Posted it b/4 showering. Now I am not sleeply

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  10. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

you posted at 11:30 am and again at 1:59 pm. spare us you "worked" 16 hours today. we know you were in front of the computer all day. some can see you even when your not "here".:yow!::yow!::yow!::yow!:

11. WeDoSnowplowing

Its law here to take breaks every 2 to 3 hours. And some workers here get an hour for lunch (Office workers). We in Repairs only get 30 minutes. No repairs to do Then be more time on the computer. At a nursing home. If not fixing thing pushing old people around where they need to go.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009