1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow problems

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by brandon braley, Feb 24, 2016.

1. brandon braley

brandon braley Junior Member

i have a minute mount plow with the pump and piston are one unit it didnt come with the harness so im trying to make one i got it to lift lower angle to the drivers side but it wont angle to the passenger side thare is 5 wires one lifts one drops one angles to the drivers side and two grounds any ideas would be grate thank you
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

You need to apply power the the raise and the angle right wires (S2 and S3) coils at the same time to angle to the left.

I know if sounds fishy, but that is they way that they work by directing the fluid as the valves open.
  4. FBN

FBN Member

To make it work you will need a couple of diodes also. I set up a minute mount a few years ago that had a bad control so I used a pair of Meyer switches. If you don't have a fairly good understanding of electrics you would be better off just buying a harness and control.
  5. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

The season is just about over, there is gonna be lots of used stuff on Craigslist and Ebay. Get a used harness and controller, cheap, easy, and your done. Thumbs Up
  6. brandon braley

brandon braley Junior Member

thank you for the help