1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow problems or not

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Frank, Feb 6, 2001.

1. Frank

Frank Member

i was plowing yesterday in that slush that we call snow. it seems that when im pushing with my plow angeled to the left, i stop at the pile back up and the plow is stuck in that angel. i move the plow up and down a couple of times, then i can move it to the right. what do you think my problem is?

meyers e-47 8.5ft
  2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Plow problems

As I stated in an earlier post, I admit to not being a hydraulics or Meyer expert but I wonder if the problem is being caused by dirt in the system? Perhaps giving the
    hydraulic system a thorough flush and refill with new fluid might help? Just an idea.

1975 GMC C-35
  3. Trimline

Trimline Junior Member

I have a e47 that use to get stuck angled to the right. I replaced the c valve problem solved. It might be worth a shot. Chuck would no better than me though.