1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow problem

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by RangerDogg, Feb 13, 2013.

1. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

Well plow stoped angleling during blizzard only up dow.Showing 4 blinks which is orange wire .Tlk to snowdogg and told me to check a few things still didnt work put the green on orange doesnt work .Then today hooked up and now it want go up down or angle.and blinking 2 blinks. They said maybe plow harness. Put motor running cylinoid clicking and checked and cleaned all coils .Any thoughts would be good .Im going to call them agin tomorrow.Any thought would help .

2. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

Well just thought i would twll ya what i found. The plow side harness i changed and works like it used to. I cut the outer caseing of old one to see what happened and i found the orange wire blown apart, the blue almost the same and green just hanging on.The new style has the wires seperated and in its own jacket.I would recommend if you have the snow dogg pick up a extra one so your not out on a storm and this happens to you .It was during the blizzaed we had and it was no fun plowing with no angle control .

3. ppap

ppap Junior Member

Im experiencing the same issue with my MD68. Can you list the part number?